Create value by combining cutting edge products with a high level of expertise
Augmented Graphical Investigation
Save time, improve your responsiveness and performance by identifying hidden relationships you may have overlooked.
A complete solution ready to use
Abakus Sécurité, one single point of contact for Abakus FACETS:
Consulting – Installation – Set up – Integration – Training
Professional and user-friendly interfaces for analysts
Abakus FACETS is an “orchestrator” providing a secure engine to convert technical data into valuable business information to feed IBM i2 Enterprise Insights Analysis.
Ten customizable menus according to user rights, enable a quick navigation to manage connectors to data sources, build and save queries, match collected data and the “entity-link-property” model. Specific menus for administrators and the auditor give access to control functions and to set-up.
We are OPEN !
Based on Open Source components such as MISP, Suricata, Kibana, Elasticsearch, etc, these solutions will be designed in cooperation with Abakus Sécurité customers and experts.
Abakus Sécurité experts will assist you from design to production of your “Open Source” Cyber Security solution.
25 years of experience and confidence
With 39 IBM Professional Certifications, Abakus Securité provides the highest level of expertise for:
- IBM MaaS360 to manage and to protect your mobile devices
- IBM QRadar to provide deep visibility into network, user, and application activity
- IBM Resilient to automate security operations and to respond faster and more efficiently to cyber threats
- IBM i2 & EIA, to help you identify vulnerabilities and disrupt threats
All these products make benefits of IBM Watson’s capabilities.
Abakus Securité is IBM Gold Business Partner
Certified 2020 Experts for IBM Security 2 domains of expertise:
- Digital Trust
- Threat Management
Partnerships with cybersecurity market leaders
Abakus Sécurité offers other solutions for which its experts are certified to the highest level:
- KnowBe4, the world leader in phising test and user training
- Gigamon, the award-winner solution to eliminate blind spots across a network and to detect encrypted and hidden command-and-control channels and other malware activities
- Gatewatcher, probes designed to detect suspicious or malicious activity by analyzing network flows, ANSSI certified
- Picus, the pioneer of Breach & Attack Simulation technologies
- syslog-ng Store Box, a high-performance, high-reliability log management appliance based on Open Source components
- Outpost24, vulnerability management tool
These solutions have been successfully implemented in customers environment by Abakus Sécurité experts.